Friday, July 28, 2006


Well, I think I have it figured out. They aren't perfectly lined up but they are all with the right family!
Scott, Tina, Veronica and Luke



Kasey - our little man - and his mommy and daddy, our soldiers.
Ron & I - Can I have this waltz for the rest of our lives?

Good Saturday to you all!
Well, I hope you like the pictures. I had them all up yesterday, but being the perfectionist that I am (yeah, right) I wanted to adjust them a bit. Then I had this cookie thing going on so I just gave up.
I brought work home with me this weekend so wanted to get going on that but also figured I would try this picture thing again with fresh eyes.
What's on your agenda for this weekend? For me it's work, meetings at church, helping with our 5k run our church is sponsoring (not running) and various other activities...but especially my date with Ron today. It's HOT HOT HOT here again today, but that's ok.
You know what? I have never stated my political opinion here, or how I see the war in Iraq, or whether President Bush is "my" President. The war has affected me big time, not just because of Laurie and Stephen, but also because there are so many soldiers that are loved by my friends. And so I can't just leave a vague comment here...it's something I am passionate about...and I suspect many of you are as well. So I will keep that post for a different day. It deserves it's own post apart from other things.
Meanwhile, these are the people who play a major part in how my world goes around. Faith has helped shape who you see in these pictures...I remember when Scott was in Kindergarten and he said to me one day..."mom, for Christmas, I want Jesus to come into my heart." And I said, "honey, He's already there." And I know that Laurie walks with Him as well. That is comforting to a Christian mom. One less thing to worry about.
I hope that your weekend will be a joyful one -
God's peace and love,
Sue

1 comment:

Sue said...

And I just realized that if I save things as a draft, it posts for the day you saved it, not for the actual day. Ok - I am learning here. Geesh!