Saturday, July 22, 2006



My kind of day...
It's one of those dark and rainy days. I slept late this morning - later than I've slept in years - when I woke up and saw the clock, I thought I was seeing things! I guess I was more tired than I thought last night.
So, it's been one of those mornings when two - count them, two - cups of coffee taste especially good 'cause I 'm not rushing around getting ready for work. We'll be leaving in a little while for our date - today will be our usual visit with Scott and Veronica (Tina and Luke are going to the movies) and then a stop at the mall and dinner out. I've been trying to stick with my diet the past couple of Saturdays by ordering fish, but today feels more like a comfort food type of day. I guess the packing and preparation for our trip can wait til tomorrow. And the cleaning can wait for another day too. There are some things I need to do for church as well, so tomorrow will not be a day of rest.
What do you like to do on Saturday? Spend a day with the kids? Run all your errands? Kick back on the deck with a beer or iced tea? (or Jim Beam and water - my occasional choice :) I'd like this site to be about my friends too - so please share your favorite things - don't let it just be about what I have to say.
Tonight when we get home I would like to work on posting some pictures so I can personalize this site a little more. Meanwhile, may God bless your day - whatever you may do.
Joy and blessings in His name,
Sue

No comments: