Saturday, November 22, 2008


Haircut Day


Last weekend when we were online with Stephen and he saw Kasey on my webcam, he instant messaged and said, "time for a haircut." I laughed and replied, "message received."

And so, after a rather crazy week, today Kasey got his hair cut. What do you think? His mom thinks it looks good - we sent the picture to Stephen too. I expect he will concur it looks good.

We were also supposed to sleep in this morning. At 6:40, I had this paw in my back as Lily stretched out and made herself comfortable. I turned over to try to get comfortable. By 7 am I was sitting at the dining room table writing letters. Beats staring at the ceiling with a paw across my chest. Kasey was up by 7:15 and asked me just a few minutes ago if he can sleep in tomorrow. Yes, Kasey can sleep in. Can Grandma sleep til 7? We'll see.

Have a blessed Sunday.

May God bless our troops.

4 comments:

Elisha said...

Haircut looks great!

Praying you get a wonderful nights sleep and are able to sleep in a little as well.

Praying Kasey is able to sleep in as well. He is such a cutie!

Bless you my friend.

Ma said...

Awww....he is sooooo cute! I know you are having a wonderful time, even if it is tiring.

Betsy

Karen said...

I love the haircut. Hope you were able to sleep in...
HUGS,
Karen

Linda said...

Oh he is just adorable :) the haircut looks great