Saturday, May 03, 2008


Thinking


Saturday is here and if there is one thing I love about going to bed on Friday night, it's that I don't have to get up early on Saturday morning. Can you identify?
This morning at 5:45, what was I doing?
Staring at the ceiling. So ends the Saturday morning sleep in - at least for this week.
It's a dark and rainy morning - but it's going to be warm so that's a good thing. I can work with most of the windows open.
I've had lots to think about this week with some possible changes in our future plans. Can't share them right now until the Army decides what their answer will be but it does concern Laurie and Stephen and Kasey so this gives me plenty to think about...early morning thinking when I am trying to get back to sleep...because it also concerns us; not to mention the fact that Scott has plenty going on as well. Never a dull moment around here but it makes our lives interesting.
Life sure can get uncertain sometimes - not that it's a bad thing. God has His own plan - but it would be more convenient if He would share it sooner. :)
Prayers for our family would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
God bless our troops - near and far. And those who love them.

Happy weekend everyone...today I am going to not think so much and stay busy.


Sue

2 comments:

kbug said...

My prayers are with you and your family.....

Karen said...

My prayers are with you all as you all comteplate the changes that wll take place in your family and the routines for awhile.
HUGS,
Karen