Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I almost lost me tonight. :)

Hi. Tonight has been a disaster. WAAAAY too much time on my hands - decided I should REALLY get down to the nitty gritty and post some of your links. Ah, not easy. First of all, since I have been using the old format, I needed to update the Template. Bad idea. And as I looked at the new template - which I hadn't noticed that it didn't allow my profile to show or a link list or anything (HA!! That's if I ever get that mastered). And so I sat here and said, there's a hole in my bucket dear Liza, dear Liza...remember that song? So I quickly got this one back and so I am back to square one - a little bit wiser but in familiar territory. Phew! Scary!
It will all fall in place one of these days.
Won't lose any sleep tonight, that's for sure. Last night was one of those nights when I was up late and still couldn't sleep. Plenty to think about these days (and nights).
And during that time, when I am staring at the ceiling in the pitch dark, your loved ones who serve - and mine - are in my thoughts and prayers.
Be blessed - and may you feel His peace.
Sue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say that I am glad you are not lost. I have latched on with both fists and my whole heart and I would be dumbfounded if you were gone from my life this soon.
I wish I could help you with your technical difficulties... our links will find their way even without your blog being the messenger. And when it can house our names on it like badges of your committment we will thank you, but no more that we are thankful for having you in our lives. I am certain all won't mind me saying that. (If you do, or they do, my apologies are attached!)
A beautiful day here. A day to watch the world at play, at work and at war. The sky I saw is, however, only mine.
I enjoyed your relations of the coffecup, by the way. I think that even if I attached a beeper I would still become seprate from that darned thing~ It gives me exercise chasing it around the house when I, too, am at work. All my best, and good luck in your efforts. Annabee

Call Me Grandma said...

Yes, I remember that song. They even sing it on Sesame Street.
To much to think about, that sound like me.