Friday, October 27, 2006

TESTING, TESTING ~ 1, 2, 3!!

It's time for putting aside the books and other study materials - and pack everything I need for the long awaited exam tomorrow morning. Number two pencils, my calculator, and a quiet snack in case I get hungry. It's going to take several hours - so I am told, anyway.
I'm not really nervous - just want it to be over. I've been preparing since July so if I'm not ready now, well then it's not for lack of trying. So if you could say a small prayer for me tomorrow, I'd appreciate it. And besides, God has it all figured out already. I know that He will be with me tomorrow and I will listen carefully for His wisdom to fall upon my ears and heart.
We have another winter storm system moving in for the weekend - and it will be a good night tomorrow to sit and relax with my flannel pjs on. Might watch the Sabres go for their 11th straight win. Thank goodness the Bills have a bye this weekend - we don't have to suffer through that on Sunday. They really need to work on their game.
October has been a terribly costly month. So much damage from storms, including the fire storms in CA.
But also, there has been a human toll this month - our troops suffering terribly, and the families of all deployed troops counting solely on God's mercy and grace.
His mercy and grace and our trust in Him. No matter what we are trusting in Him for - a good grade on an exam, or the life of someone we love - there is no comparison between the two, but that's just the thing. It's all important to Him.
Whatever you seek Him for, trust in His answers. Remember - Father Knows Best.
Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend!
Sue

No comments: