Saturday, October 07, 2006











Half full or half empty??

Are you an optimist or a pessimist? It's late on Saturday night - now I COULD say that the weekend is almost over because Friday night and Saturday are behind us. BUT, tomorrow is Sunday - usually a busy day for me in the morning with church and Sunday school. But Sundays are great! Come home from church, change into comfy clothes and have my 2 weekly eggs over easy and rye toast. Not very exciting, but then I get to sit and relax with a cup of coffee too - do a few things before the football game starts and then try to get something done during the game like folding laundry or dusting - you know, just so I get things in order before the week begins again. Soooo Sunday is a great big day still ahead of me and what's behind has been a wonderful night and day as well.
Last night Luke and Veronica slept over - boy Veronica is a busy little girl. Luke, well, he's more laid back - watches his movies or cartoons and occasionally likes a snack. He's a great kid and we enjoy watching him as he grows up. He's nine now - 4th grade you know - big stuff. Quite a dude.
But Veronica, well, she was awake at 0430 this morning and standing in her portacrib crying her little eyes out so I put her in bed with Ron and I (and of course Lilly). After an hour or so she fell back to sleep and we did too - til about 7. Then our day began...took the kids to Denny's for breakfast before we took them home. Tina cut my hair, we did some shopping, and went to an RV show. Perfect day for that...not too warm, but sunny. A nice fall day. The leaves are beautiful and will be on the ground very soon (but we can hope for strong winds so they just keep blowing down the street). All in all a wonderful day.
But then we have a whole new day tomorrow - and I for one am an optimist. It's going to be just as good, if not better!
I hope that God will bless your Sunday...
Thanks for stopping by.
Sue

No comments: