Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Branching out!

It seemed inappropriate to include all my travel adventures here on Two Star Mom. This is, after all, a blog created to honor my two soldiers and all of our military and their families. Being part of a military family is a unique honor - a roller coaster adventure in itself.
And I have a feeling that being on the road full time in an RV will also be unique - a real trip. Pardon the pun, please.
In any case, I made the plunge and created another blog for the traveler in me to use. It's called - Living the Dream - I THINK!
I tried to insert the shortcut into this post but wasn't successful, and so if you'd like to visit, the link is in my profile. Ironically. although I struggle with Two Star Mom in trying to post links and shortcuts, I have been able to set up a link list - still incomplete - on my new blog. That is a big YAY!! since so many of you have been visiting me for so long and I couldn't figure out how to send others to your sites. Problem solved, or so it seems. If your site isn't there yet, it will be soon.
I will still be here as Two Star Mom, but I'll be hanging the two star banner in our fifth wheel trailer and taking it on the road. I hope you visit once in awhile to see where we are - hmmm, does that sound like I don't know where we are going?
One last thing for this morning's post and it has nothing to do with blue star banners or RVing. It's all about health and the flu epidemic that is beginning to move across our nation, and the world. Be safe, be cautious, be alert for the signs of this disease in your family or others. All of you are a blessing to me and I'd like you to stay healthy and happy. These are precautions that we will take as well - so that branching out and moving on can become reality.
God's blessings my friends and God bless our troops.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I wish you and Ron the best on your new adventrues. I will be sure to read your new blog to see what you two are up to :)