Sunday, April 19, 2009


The girl in the Nike sweatshirt:
















There's one thing better than a hug from your child - and that is:
watching as she hugs her own little boy. Life in it's perfect circle.
Dear Lord thank you for this long awaited reunion - please bless Laurie's and Kasey's time together. And also please bless a husband and daddy in the sand, knowing the two people he loves most in this world are together.






































































6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely post!
~AM

Elisha said...

I am sobbing like a baby just seeing the picture. I pray they have a great time together.

Linda said...

Oh how priceless :)

Ma said...

This is one of the most beautiful postings I have ever read! The picture tells the story.

Thank you so much for letting us in on a part of your life.

Betsy

Karen said...

My tears are falling just seeing the 2 of them together again. My prayers are always with them all.
Have a great time together. HI Laurie !!
Hugs to all
Karen

chrisbeth said...

I just loved the picture. So precious. So, when are you starting your road trip?