Thursday, November 22, 2007

God blesses us in so many ways.

Happy Thanksgiving! I suspect not too many people will be checking out blogs today so I thought that when I got a break in the chopping and dicing and all that good stuff I could pop in and say hi.
God has blessed us so abundantly as a nation - and as individual Americans. I was saying to some of my friends this morning He has so many wonderful things in store for us all - I have seen that at work every single day.
This may seem short for a holiday message....but there is sincerity when I say that you all are so important to me. Most of you I have never met and yet we have this connection - many of us because someone (or more than one someone) we love is serving in the military. May each and every soldier be blessed today - no matter where they serve, they are the true spirit of what the Pilgrims wanted for this nation. We are a baby compared to so many other countries and yet, God has chosen to bless us with His love...and the freedom to worship Him.
God bless you all - I am truly grateful for all of you. But especially, may He bless our troops - and those who love them.
Blessings,
Sue

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I'm here, just did my blog and knew you would have done yours too...tee hee

Call Me Grandma said...

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
I know it was sure nice at my house. After two years,Dan was finally home for Thanksgiving.
I was thankful for that.