Tuesday, December 26, 2006


Christmas - part 2.

Tomorrow we leave to spend some time with Laurie, Stephen and Kasey. It's been nearly 5 months since we've seen them and I just know that Kasey is a big boy now...after all, he's nearly two. :) Bags are all packed and we'll be ready to roll in the morning, dropping Lilly off at the kennel on the way to the airport. I still have some "battle scars" from the hospital but all in all I feel pretty good. Thankfully, we sent all their gifts out about 10 days ago to save some luggage space. I can't tell you exactly what this trip means to Ron and I - only that we are so thankful that we can make it there. Next year, we just might spend Christmas with Laurie and Stephen and Kasey if they can't make it home. Scott and Tina and the kids count on us to be here, yet we are needed by our other kids too - and sometimes we want to be there with them. It will be a good decision I think.
So, I may not be around for a week or so. Laurie has a computer but we will be doing a lot of day trips and ~ as so many of my other blogger friends do, it's ok to take a leave, right?
In the meantime, please keep praying for our troops. They have so much responsibility and are spread pretty thin. May God keep them strong and with a spirit of courage...for He does not give us a spirit of fear.
WOOO HOOOO....gonna see my soldiers...and our little man.

May God bless your New Year with His peace and grace.
Love,
Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!