Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Gonna be gone - YAY!!

As I stare at my desk here at work and know that I only have a few more hours until I walk out of here - a free woman for 10 whole days - and heading for vacation, I can see that there's plenty to do here in the next 3 hours after lunch. It WILL get done. :)
But now, as my staff can see, I have one leg in the office, the other on my way to FL. Tomorrow Ron and I will be hugging lots of people we love - my sister, her hubby, my niece, and our soldiers and Kasey. We have been waiting a long time for this - a LONG time. I know it's going to go quickly, but it's going to be wonderful while it lasts. You probably won't see me here for awhile, but know you understand.

As I leave, I know that there are many loved ones in danger around the world - who serve despite the dangers, and face them with courage and conviction. May God bless them all - and may He keep them safe...Lord, please bring them home soon, safely to their families. This will be my prayer while I am away - the one thing that won't change from each and every other day that I am home.
God bless you all - and I will see you soon.
Blessings,
Sue

3 comments:

Call Me Grandma said...

Have a safe and fun trip. See you later.

Elisha said...

Hope you have a great vacation, you deserve it!

kbug said...

Hope your trip has been a great one...and that you got lots of hugs..... :)